Job Summary: Product Manager
Location: Remote until end of pandemic. After that, San Jose CA
Cisco SD-WAN is based on the Viptela OS architecture from Cisco’s acquisition of Viptela, completed in 2017. The platform maintains the core components of the solution from that time, such as vEdge routers and the vManage, vBond and vSmart controllers. Since the acquisition, Cisco has added support for ISR, ASR and CSR routers as compatible edge devices, now referred to as “cEdge” and you will help continue the evolution.
You will collaborate with forward-thinking & industry-leading engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we continue to have the best product portfolio in the industry. Every day is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, passion for transformation, and ambition to be part of a creative and inspiring team are the tools you’ll need to be successful.
Who You'll Work With
You will be working with other product managers, engineering, sales, customers, partners and other cross functional businesses to drive a sustainably differentiated Product and Portfolio for Cisco to build on market leadership and gain share in the Cisco Enterprise Routing.
What You'll Do
· As the Program Manager in Cisco’s EN Routing and SD-WAN BU, you will define and execute strategies to drive several initiatives with cross functional alignment that may require war-room sessions. The role aims to help scale Cisco’s SD-WAN solutions with emphasis on the following.
· Track and oversee vEdge license renewals
· Identify feature parity between legacy and modern platforms
· Track and oversee cEdge escalations
· Perform Migration design planning and define conversion tools
· Define customer incentives for migration
· Track MSP Certification Roadmap and engagements
· Perform vEdge Pricing adjustments
· Engage with cross-functional teams to facilitate customers during migrations
· Engage with Supply Chain teams to ensure unit coverage for migrations
Who You Are
· 12+ years Program Management experience in technology or related industries. BSEE/CS or related degree with MS/MBA degree as a plus.
· Able to track and monitor product portfolio initiatives, roadmap and planning, working closely with Engineering, sales, customers and other cross-functional teams to deliver business results
· Able to lead large Programs with focus on GTM Enablement
· Experienced in working directly with Channel Partners, creating and enabling incentives, and tracking adoption
· Experienced in creating mapping tables, trackability matrices, and analytical reports
· Strong analytical abilities and have a comprehensive understanding of business processes and product strategy
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; comfortable presenting to external and internal stakeholders
· Strong collaboration skills to influence peers and decision makers
· Capable of working in a dynamic, change-intensive environment, while delivering consistent operational results
· Knowledgeable in Product Licensing, Pricing, Packaging, Enterprise networking, and XaaS business models is a major plus.