Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
CDK is a pioneer in dealership management, delivering solutions that help over 30,000 vehicle dealerships connect and serve their customers and accelerate digital transformation. We build software and manage data that represents 3% of US GDP. CDK is passionate about building the next generation of dealership software. We are at the forefront of innovation in the automotive industry, from creating new capabilities for connected vehicles to developing the next generation of digital retailing.
CDK is looking for a Product Manager who has successfully led agile teams to deliver software and technology solutions. As the Product Manager for Dealer Data Solutions, you will define the roadmap and manage execution of deliverables for our suite of data solutions for automotive dealers and technology partners. In that role, you will collaborate with teams and other stakeholders to ensure consistent and continuous delivery of value to customers.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management for Data and Shared Services, the Product Manager will actively engage customers and other external & internal stakeholders to identify opportunities, set priorities, and manage a roadmap that achieves business and market objectives by increasing addressable market and delighting customers.
The ideal candidate for this role has a background in enterprise software, strong technical and business acumen, and ability to transform high level market needs into actionable requirements (user stories).
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Translate product vision into prioritized & deliverable Epics and user stories (based on feedback from auto dealers & analysis of user & buyer personas) to deliver differentiated customer outcomes.
- Manage the backlog for sprint teams, partnering with R&D/scrum master in prioritization, supporting full lifecycle from definition, beta, showcase & retrospectives.
- Work with product marketing to develop product’s value proposition, features/benefits.
- Monitor & adapt to key product success metrics (e.g. adoption, profitability, NPS, market share growth)
- Invest in gaining expertise of the market, user personas, functional & domain knowledge.
- Develop & prioritize the Epics & user stories based on user/market requirements, strategy & business plan. Support business case development.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure the product remains aligned with overall CDK product strategy & deliverables.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5+ years of Product Owner or Product Management and/or equivalent experience in Enterprise SaaS, full lifecycle management.
- Experience in Agile software/DevOps methodologies & working with globally distributed teams.
- Deep knowledge in creating Epics & user stories, driving end-to-end execution of product releases.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Ability to facilitate customer communications.
- Ability to listen & consider the points of view of others, collaborate & build consensus within cross-functional areas.
- Participated in business case creation & aligning requirements to business outcomes.
- Strong track record of product execution in dynamic environment.
- Travel up to 25% of time.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.