Kforce is seeking an experienced Product Designer for an enterprise client who is looking to help influence the user experience of an enterprise software application ideally in Palo Alto, CA or Houston, TX. The ideal candidate can have flexibility to work remotely. This person will be supporting a commercial product that requires work from IT managers and end users are both internal and external. Ideally this person is going to come from an environment working on external and technical projects in the past.
Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
- Product Designer will be designing experiences that fulfill the solution requirements provided by product management
- Driving alignment with engineers and product stakeholders to improve the experience for customers
- As a Product Designer, you will be negotiating improvements to the user experience with product manager, developers, and business stakeholders
- Work with visual designers and engineers to make sure the team knows HOW the features will be developed
- Creating design specifications through wireframes and visual mockups
- Solving problems through existing design patterns
- Product Designers document how patterns work
- Be a part of the technical transitions to development
- Be part of an agile environment
- Product Designers create flows, sketches, personas, prototypes, wireframes, and deliverables that guide the implementation of our proposals