Approved Remote Locations: Denver, CO; New York, NY; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; and San Diego, CA
Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for a billion users.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in helping the Creation team with their Design System, specifically for crossposting across the Family of Apps. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design and systems thinking skills. You are expected to work closely with another Product Designer who knows the content liquidity flows really well, come to good design decisions, and reliably execute through the phases of a project without a great deal of oversight.
* Work with product, engineering and design XFN partners to influence our growth strategy and design solutions for crossposting at a system level across all three of the company's apps.
* Iterate and improve upon our existing crossposting flows on the platform to provide more producer value and simplify the mental model of sharing across apps.
* Document best practices and guidelines for using design systems for content liquidity. Create a Figma library of standardized components to increase efficiency and consistency when designing new experiences.
* Opportunities outside of content liquidity may present themselves from time-to-time, supporting a different pillar with contributions to other parts of the company
* Build and maintain a design system that's familiar and intuitive across the Family of Apps
* Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the design and Design system teams
* Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
* Partner with designers and the Design Systems team to oversee the system of the content liquidity design documentation system
* Experience in building a design system
* Strong interaction design, auditing and product thinking skills
* 5+ years of application design experience
* 5+ years of design system experience. Experience building systems in Figma is a plus.
* 5+ years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
* Experience working with other product designers
* Proven ability to communicate cross-functionally and across teamsClient DescriptionBased in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it's important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you'll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.