Connection Integrity Team
- Priority on Product Thinking
- Great communication, written deliverables
- Visual not a focus but must have baseline visual skills
This role will be focused on Integrity surfaces within Rooms. The team is highly dispersed so candidates can sit fully remote.
Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion users.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in improving quality and maintaining/refining UX for the existing experiences on the new Facebook.com redesign. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will be refining the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product. You are expected to work relatively independently (work well with other members of the product team, come to good design decisions, reliably execute through the phases of a project without a great deal of oversight from a manager or design lead.)
* Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
* Refine core use cases, optimize existing features and flows, and codify patterns across teams
* Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and cross-functional teams
* Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
* Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of the product
* Experience in building and shipping mobile applications, responsive websites and software
* Strong interaction design, visual design, and product thinking skills
* 5+ years of application design experience
* 5+ years of visual design experience
* 5+ years of interaction design experience
* 5+ years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
* Experience designing a design platform is a plus
* Experience working with product managers, engineers, and other product designers
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.