Scientist Next Gen Sequencing
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in the San Francisco Bay area, we are a biotech startup building genomics tools that bring clarity to genetic data. We are looking for a Scientist Next Gen Sequencing to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- Has Ph.D. with at least 2 years or MS with at least 4 years in wet lab research in molecular biology or equivalent
- Industry experience with NGS
- Ideally 2-5 years experience in industry (but not a must)
- Will handle 1-3 projects per week in a generally quick paced service lab
- Extensive PCR experience
- There is an element of project design and execution within the sphere of a customer project; customizing a workflow given a strong understanding of our company's core technology
- The scientist is needed for independent troubleshooting and support of the more junior members who need help with troubleshooting
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.