PROCESS ENGINEER - SAN JOSE, CA
The Select Group is looking for a Process Engineer to join our client's team, which is in the Life Sciences industry. They are looking for someone to provide technical engineering support to all aspects of operations. This person will also be responsible for refining operating specifications, improving manufacturing techniques and production yields, and introducing new processes to improve production efficiencies.
PROCESS ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years of experience
- Familiarity with six sigma
- Experience with lean manufacturing
- ISO13485 - 2016 training
- Interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Data analysis skills
PROCESS ENGINEER PLUS SKILLS
- Program/Project Management experience
PROCESS ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Staff Engineers with day to day activities, data analysis, and troubleshooting
- Ensure that processes and new products are compatible with operations/manufacturing requirements to support the transfer and implementation of new products & processes
- Responsible for analysis of key manufacturing and QC/process control metrics
- Conduct investigations and troubleshooting of process failures
- Provide general assistance to Staff Engineers for process control monitoring / trending, process improvement, troubleshooting, investigations
- Provide summary results of findings and recommendations to staff engineers/Management
- Participates in process and operation improvement opportunities
- Complies with company quality management systems, policies and procedures
- Additional duties/responsibilities according to business needs
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Typically, data would be given to staff engineers for review and confirm conclusion.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has internal and some external contacts.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.