Ref ID: 00420-0011559692
A stand out law firm is seeking highly skilled and visionary Paralegal candidates. Hard working candidates with a strong interest in the legal industry, good computer skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks are encouraged to apply. This is a terrific chance to push your Paralegal career in the right direction. Applicants with a background in Probate Law are encouraged t apply.
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Possess organizational skills and prioritization methods to successfully take on heavy workload
- Probate experience
- Judicial council forms experience required
- Guardianships experience
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Customer service oriented communication skills
An excellent chance to foster client relationships and build case management skills, and to provide support to staff through training. The company is also prepared to offer competitive compensation. If you're serious about growing your paralegal career, contact us today!
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review