Ref ID: 00110-9502803460
Classification: Private Equity Senior Associate
If you are interested with this exciting position. Please email Jayvelle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a leading innovator in alternative investment technology solutions and services. With over $30 billion fund of hedge funds in the 2019 HFM US Services Awards, GlobeOp serves a worldwide clientele with nearly $1.7 trillion in assets under administration.
• Contribute toward a team covering one or more client relationships
• Knowledge of basic concepts of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trail Balance and Investment Position Appraisals
• Understanding the required journal entries to complete daily and monthly tasks for hedge funds, VC Funds, Fund of Funds, and various asset allocators
• Some Private Equity experience will be beneficial but not a must
• Preparing and reviewing cash and investment position reconciliations
• Preparing and reviewing Net Asset Valuation packages
• Reviewing income allocation calculations for completeness and accuracy
• Triaging Audit request.