This 8 Months Contract and Hybrid plan Locals Only.
Key Role Tasks
• Reviewing, scrutinizing and responding to emergency requests received from law enforcement agencies for customer information within established procedures.
• Participate in on-call emergency requests after-hours, on weekends, and holidays.
• Reviewing and responding to large volume of time-sensitive standard requests received from law enforcement agencies for customer information which are handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines, and determining when to escalate non-standard requests.
• Researching relevant internal systems and retrieving appropriate information to include in emergency and standard-level responses.
• Assisting with the development of reports and presentations about the operational area and providing administrative support as needed.
Key Personal Skills
• Strong understanding and handling of sensitive information and privacy protection.
• Ability to analyze and process emergency and legal process documents and requests within departmental operating procedures.
• Strong technical proficiency with ability to work effectively across multiple applications and databases and observe high levels of data accuracy and attention to detail in daily work management.
• Investigatory process experience, able to work independently with impeccable judgment.
• Good analysis and decision-making capability with ability to reliably recognize non-standard and emergency requests and escalate accordingly.
• Strong interpersonal and clear communication skills with ability to take the necessary initiative to resolve request-conflict issues.
• Prior experience responding to legal requests from law enforcement agencies and consumers preferred.
• Strong work ethic and exceptional partnering skills.
• Ability to perform in an information sensitive environment and manage work activities within strict Data Protection, Privacy, and Security protocols.