Salary: based on experience
Do you have the following certifications?:
- Epic Certification
- OpTime certification (or licensure)
- Anesthesia certification (or licensure)
If so, keep reading!
We are seeking someone with all of the above certifications who has had experience implementing & maintaining the Epic applications at other healthcare provider organizations (also on Epic). This person should have background in the certified application at multiple organizations and should be able to bring-in best practices.
TEAM STRUCTURE: Will report up to Specialty Supervisor with teammates certified in other Epic applications.
Under general supervision, responsible for the EPIC System build, ongoing maintenance, system support, testing & training. Participates fully in the EPIC project team. The Application analysts will become the key subject matter experts and act as the liaisons between clinics and the project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
Epic System Build:
- Responsible for core system build and on-going maintenance
- Define system setup requirements
- Document system setup
- Participate in system design process
- Document current clinic flows
- Work with all levels of system users to determine system setup needs and modifications
- Participate in upgrades and special updates
- Track system enhancement requests
- Work with Epic technical staff and implementers to resolve application issues
- Learn Epic technology and perform many system maintenance tasks such as system imports, basic reporting and system configuration
- Work closely with team
- Complete and keep Epic Certification(s) current
- Ensure system build is done in adherence with TEC polices
Testing and Quality Assurance:
- Adhere to all Epic and change control processes
- Develop and utilize testing plans and scripts
- Assist in the recommendation and development of policies related to the use of Epic
- Ensure changes are communicated to team and impacted system users in a timely manner
- Work closely with trainers on all changes and new features.
- Train individuals or groups as needed.
- Attend regular clinic meetings to improve user knowledge of the Epic system
- Provide customer service to all staff to support/troubleshoot application problems
- Troubleshooting and documentation of system issues
- Documentation of FAQ and common solutions
- Meet or exceed customer service standards
- Ability to document key tasks and milestones associated with new functionality
- Ability to set and manage to timelines
- Ability to prioritize and communicate potential barriers to success
- Basic understanding of project management tools
- Knowledge: Proven knowledge of health care organizations and clinic flow and standards. Knowledge of clinical systems. Knowledge of system implementations preferred.
- Skills: Must be courteous, responsive, timely, respectful, thorough and detail oriented. Possesses excellent oral and written communication and problem-solving skills. Has good time management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Abilities: Ability to work with all levels of staff to determine clinic needs and best practices. Ability to keep professional demeanor in stressful circumstances. Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of three to five years healthcare experience, preferred. One to two years working with clinical systems, preferred. Clinical background for front-end roles referred. Technical experience for back end roles preferred. Proficiency with all Microsoft products.
All qualified candidates must send an updated copy of their resume to Caroline Cristini at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration. Upon emailing Caroline or applying to this role, be on the lookout for an email from [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to set up a phone screen (a phone screen is required in order to complete your application). If you do not have a phone screen set up, you will be unable to be considered by our client.
Looking forward to our conversation!
Caroline Cristini, National Healthcare Recruiter
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com