Ref ID: 00370-0011779384
Classification: Jr. Paralegal
We are working with a mid-sized law firm with an opening for their IP team. If you are a Paralegal with Patent Prosecution experience, this may be the perfect fit for you.
This great firm has a strong supportive and is led by dedicated individuals with a passion for IP.
They are looking for a Paralegal with prior experience to do the following day-to-day tasks:
• Extract relevant information from correspondence and official Patent Trademark Office databases;
• Enter and track due dates into matter management system and monitor actions due;
• Review USPTO and outside counsel correspondence, enter new cases and new due dates;
• Generate docket reports and coordinate with attorneys and staff to meet all due dates satisfied
• Communicate with USPTO, attorneys, paralegals, liaisons, foreign associates and staff about docketing and prosecution matters;
• Assist in quality assurance review for patent filings by noting and referring any errors or omissions during docketing to attorneys.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is eager to grow their legal career. If you want to get your career moving in the right direction, contact us today!
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now!
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review