Ref ID: 00370-9502683738
A small law firm in San Jose is looking to add an Attorney with at least two years of prosecution experience to join its growing IP practice. The firm is looking for applicants that have a degree in computer science or electrical engineering. This firm is passionate about the practice and are looking for like-minded individuals for their opening.
The firm is looking for someone that will:
- Demonstrate experience in both patent preparation and prosecution and trademark matters
- Have exceptional communication skills, including presentation, interpersonal, writing and conflict resolution
- Independently oversee legal matters assigned to the professional
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues
- Set and meet aggressive deadlines, handle multiple complex legal matters and see projects through to conclusion
Apply immediately if this is a position you are interested in.
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review