A company in the area is seeking remote Paralegal- Project Coordinator Compliance to join their team.
These 12 Paralegal/Project Leads will utilized internal tools to look for confirmed cases and collect all necessary info that is required
by the health authority in that community. The individual will need to gather all info and report it electronically or over the phone.
Info will be pulled from an Excel list and organized and communicated in a high quality standard to the health authority. Need to be
confident and capable to navigate and manipulate date within Excel. Will also be using other tools such as Quip and Salesforce to pull/communicate info. This individual may be required to engage with the local health rep in the community; which could involve validation or challenges to info being communicated. Ability to engage at a high level, professionally and confidently is necessary.
- Experience Running/Supporting A Project Within Compliance, Regulatory Or Legal Affairs.
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- 2+ Years’ Work Experience In A Regulatory Compliance Environment With A Focus On Execution And Operational Excellence.
- One Must Be Comfortable Working On Repetitive Tasks Requiring Strong Judgment
- Bachelor's Degree Required (THIS IS A HARD REQUIREMENT)
- Experience Researching, Analyzing And Synthesizing Federal And State Regulations. Data Analyst Training.
- Prior Experience With Project Management.
- Strong Written Communication Capabilities.
- Healthcare Management
- Paralegal Experience, Litigation Or Law
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.