Hope you are doing well.
We have an urgent job opportunity for Paralegal III with one of our clients, based out of Cupertino, CA. Ive gone through your resume and believe that you would be a good fit for this position. Please let me know if you would be interested to discuss further in detail about this position. You can respond back to this email along with your updated resume and contact details.
Job Title : Paralegal III
Location : Cupertino, CA
Duration : 6+ Months (Contract)
The Privacy & Law Enforcement Compliance Specialist performs a variety of .ks to support the Privacy & Law Enforcement Compliance function within Apple.
- As a Specialist on this team your primary responsibility will be to process and respond to requests for assistance on emergencies.
- You will also be responsible for processing and responding to requests, subpoenas, court orders and search warrants received from law enforcement agencies seeking access to customer information.
- The Specialist performs legal and specialist tasks within the Privacy & Law Enforcement Compliance team and identifies and escalates non-standard and emergency requests appropriately.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, reliable, and possess the ability to resolve emergency and standard request issues in an effective and efficient manner.
- Legal Specialists generally perform the key role tasks, but will alsob quired to support other tasks as needed.
- Qualified candidates will ideally hold a Bachelor's Degree and a Paralegal Certificate or equivalent/higher.
Key Role Tasks
- Reviewing, scrutinizing and responding to emergency requests received from law enforcement agencies for customer information within established procedures.
- Participate in on-call emergency requests after-hours, on weekends, and holidays.
- Reviewing and responding to I,e volume of time-sensitive standard requests received from law enforcement agencies for customer information which are handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines, and determining when to escalate non-standard requests.
- Researching relevant intemal systems and retrieving appropriate infonnation to include in emergency and standard-level responses.
- Assisting with the development of reports and presentations about the operational area and providing administrative support as needed.
Key Personal Skills
Strong understanding and handling of sensitive information and privacy protection.
Ability to analyze and process emergency and legal process documents and requests within departmental operating procedures.
Investigatory process experience, able to work independently with impeccable judgment.
Sr. IT Lead Recruiter
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)