Ref ID: 00370-0011791728
A thriving law firm is looking for an ambitious candidate for an immediate Paralegal position. Hard working candidates with a strong interest in the legal industry, good computer skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks are encouraged to apply. Take the next step in advancing your Paralegal career to gain experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Assist attorney with a reorganization of legacy files.
The ideal background will be someone who:
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Constant attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
It is an terrific opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships, as well as provide training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is prepared to offer you a competitive compensation. Contact us today to learn how you can grow your paralegal career!