Project Manager with hospital and OSHPD experience needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo Forster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
Since 1981 we have partnered with some of the area's finest companies to help build and improve them to their fullest potential. We remain committed to our core values of integrity, high quality and Dedication. We value every relationship with each individual client with an emphasis on communication. And are committed to seeing each job through till it's very end. We are currently seeking a strong Project Manager to join out team.
If you are a Construction Project Manager with a background in hospital and OSHPD Projects, please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Project Managers (PM) role is to plan and manage construction activities from conception to completion of the project in a timely and cost-effective manner. The PM responsibilities include, but are not limited to; project planning, budget management, schedule implementation, compliance with quality standards, contract administration and safety program management.
- Worksite location at construction jobsite trailer, or main offices, depending on company needs
- Reports to executive team members (VP of Construction, VP of Operations, CEO, etc.)
- Works closely with Project Superintendent, jobsite staff, main office staff, vendors, subcontractors, design professionals and clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule, mitigating and reporting all potential delays by monitoring the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and holding weekly status meetings with all the team members, subcontractors and clients and their consultants.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors and laborers.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- dentify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific scopes of the project, such as painting or plumbing
- Prepare subcontracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Manage the budget, track project expenses and minimize exposure and risk in the project
- Collect, review and approve progress payments submitted by all subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Construction OSHPD healthcare projects experience
- Healthcare Construction
- Commercial Construction
- OSHPD & CM-at-risk
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.