Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As an Organizational Change Management Manager, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization's ability to reach its strategic objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the development of frameworks that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Manage the process for preparing job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- Prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives and leadership
- Manage identification of required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulate the importance of leadership in an effective change process
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT&T colleagues
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
- Minimum six years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with at least one year of relevant experience in an external consulting role
- Minimum four years of experience leading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements
- Minimum of four years on experience within the Financial Services industry (Investment Management, Banking & Capital Markets or Insurance)
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)