Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians!!!
Shift: Swing Shift 2:00pm-10:200pm
Pay: $25.35 plus $4.60 per hour health and welfare benefits.
Location: Meno Park, CA
**We will help with Guard Card Training**
Perks: Access to onsite Gym, Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay, Growth Opportunities, and Benefits Package
As an EMT Security Officer, you will be a member of a pre-hospital emergency care medical team. You will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more.
- Administer first aid treatment and other emergency care to sick or injured persons and assist with facilitating the transport to medical facilities.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to emergency calls from a dispatcher such as requests for medical assistance following emergency response proceedings
- Provide emergency medical care and other treatment pursuant to EMT certification
- Determine the nature and extent of illness and injury
- Report all medical incidents, accidents or emergencies to include completing a Daily Activity Log on every shift, describing all activities.
- Complete an Incident Report documenting any medical response calls on client property
- Establish priorities in order to determine procedures to be followed for emergency first aid or assistance; request additional help, including special rescue and utility services
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- Possess and maintain a State Certified EMT Basic, Intermediate, or Paramedic license
- Current Health Care Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR card
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.