Genesis10 is currently seeking a Network Engineer 5 with our client in their Milipitas, CA location. This is a 6 month + contract position.
- Seeking a Network Engineer
- Operates a company's internal data communications systems, including LANs and/or WANs
- Plans, designs and implements networked systems, including configurations, supporting/troubleshooting network problems and coordinating with vendors for installation of such items as routers, bridges, concentrators and switches
- Works on project implementation
- Provides training and assists with proposal writing
- Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons
- 10 years data center design and implementation experience
- Strong Routing / Switching background
- Valid CCIE R/S and Arista switch certification
- Must be able to be onsite 100%
- Long term contract from previous work history
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- WIFI knowledge
- Data center security experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"