The Wireless Network Validation Engineer is responsible for the validation and verification of the medical-grade wireless networking solution. This individual will work with our Quality Assurance Engineers, Software Development Engineers, and product partners to deliver a world-class wired/wireless networking solution to our customers.
The ideal candidate for the position will have an in-depth knowledge of enterprise switching technologies, wireless performance measurement, and network monitoring as well as a solid understanding of wireless security and network test tools.
This position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with highly technical peers, and the capability to manage workload among changing priorities. Experience with the SDLC process and the Quality Assurance process is essential in this role.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• 3 years or more experience with Wireless Router/Switches and APs from Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, SonicWALL, etc.
• Solid understanding of 802.11 b/g/n/ac, IPv4/IPv6, NAT, WPA/2, TLS/SSL, DHCP and DNS.
• Experience with wireless product evaluations is a plus.
• Experience with wireless device certification testing is highly desired
• Strong working knowledge installing, configuring, and supporting Router/Switch and Wireless LAN
• Strong working knowledge in the installation and configuration of Router/Switch and Wireless LAN devices
• Hardware products, as well as, wireless product coexistence testing.
• Highly experienced in developing test plans from HW/SW functional specifications and product requirement documents.
• Ability to effectively communicate and with Product Partners, Operations, Quality Assurance, and SW development personnel.
• Experience in software QA testing in a regulated environment is a plus
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.