Ref ID: 00340-0012284683
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Compensation: $60.00 to $75.00 hourly
We have a great job opportunity through Robert Half Technology for a Network Engineer with technical expertise in networking hardware and software. Strong attention to detail and a firm grasp of interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure are essential qualities for this Network Engineer. This Network Engineer position will support multiple clients in the San Francisco bay area with the majority in the East Bay and South Bay. This Network Engineer Opportunity is a contact to fulltime opportunity out of Livermore, Ca. This will be a hybrid position consisting of 60 percent remote work and 40 percent onsite work. The ideal candidates will have strong experience with the following: Design, installation and ongoing maintenance of SMB corporate networks including:
- Overall Network Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols/routing
- CCNP-level skillset (though certification is not required)
- Internet connections, including circuit initiation and relocation processes
- WLAN design, implementation, and support/security
- Switching and routing (VLANs, STP, EIGRP, etc.)
- Security Basics (Firewalls, AV, Vulnerability Patching, Permissions, Passwords, etc.
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory
- Network services (DNS, DHCP)
- Endpoint management services (GPO, AV, Patching, etc.)
- Security services (GPO, AV, Patching, etc.)
- Business productivity services (File Sharing, Print, Application, etc.)
- Cloud-based services, such as Azure, AWS, Office 365, Salesforce, Dropbox, etc.
Submit your resume directly and contact Alex Worrell at 925-640-0803 for immediate consideration for this Network Engineer Opportunity. Interview are being conducted this week.