Title: Network Engineer
Location: Remote (EST work hours)
Duration: 6-12 months contract (may convert to full-time)
Experience with the following is required: Cisco Route/Switch, eVPN, Cisco ACI - design and deployment, and Arista networks.
If you are a Network Engineer with vast experience across Cisco, Arista & F5 network technologies and you want to take responsibility of design, deployment, and operations of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) network platform which runs in 15 regions around the world, you could be the perfect match for this job.
· Excellent skills cross network technical discipline & vendor (Cisco, Arista, F5) enterprise networking gear.
· Strong Technical skills in BGP, MPLS, VPNV4, VxLAN, eVPN
· Prior experience with IOS XE, NXOS, IOS XR, eOS
· Experience in network automation & telemetry.
· Beneficial would be in open-source network technology (SAI/SONiC).
· Preferred: Degree in applied sciences. Preferred field of study: Computer Science or related fields.
· Soft skills: Excellent abstract problem-solving skills, high level of commitment and reliability, good communication skills & agile methodologies.
· Willingness to work rotating on-call shifts 8x5 on weekdays and 24h weekends, including holidays.