- Plan, engineer, design, implement and manage infrastructure for all municipal services and responsible for oversight of configuration, maintenance and capacity planning for technologies in scope.
- Help articulate needs and drive project delivery for critical public safety facing applications with Applications team as well as Public Safety Administration (Police/Fire)
- Maintenance of department specific VLANS, including port-security.
- Creation and addition of simple firewall rules and Network Address Translation under the guidance of the Infrastructure Program Manager.
- Accountable to execute project engineering and solution processes & functions for technologies in scope.
- Responsible for service and project delivery to the client.
- Accountable to define, maintain, communicate, implement & execute the enterprise architecture, engineering & standards strategy and for its operational usage across the enterprise for technologies in scope.
- Administrate & share reports and usage statistics from Cisco Prime and SolarWinds NPM protocol discovery to senior management & provide monthly updates of qualitative and quantitative statistics.
- Support and troubleshoot public safety systems, including County and DoJ services for PD Dispatch, Records, Investigations and Fire.