A publicly traded company is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. This individual would be in charge of maintaining the NetSuite OneWorld system. The ideal candidate will have success utilzing SuiteSolutions and SuiteSuccess bundles. This company is looking to make an immediate hire and is offer a competitive compensation package of $100K+ and generous benefits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrating applications with NetSuite OneWorld
- Assist in troubleshooting
- Designing and developing internal applications
- Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements
- Monitor the software to ensure proper functionality
- End to end management of customizations
- Support end users in saved searches, custom reports, and dashboards to meet operational needs
- Show guidance on month-end & quarter-end closes
- Demonstrate enthusiasm about data integrity, data modeling, and data governance
- Creation of detailed user and technical documentations
- Provide necessary training to system users within the organization
- Customize scripts to optimize the platform around business needs
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Software development experience a plus
- Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience with Celigo
- Understands ERP practices
- Proven experience and success working with NetSuite as a developer
- SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteTalk experience a plus
- Proficient in using SQL & BI tools
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.