Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
2. Work all aspects of the recovery process following client specific procedures and guidelines, and maintain a calendar diary to monitor case activity, and provide feedback to management and unit on trends or developments
3. Negotiate health plan medical claim settlements
4. Identify and develop subrogation opportunities and place parties of interest on notice
5. Respond timely to all electronic, written and verbal communications, log information derived from written and verbal communication; where required maintain detailed and accurate records
6. Research and request case information to develop cases, access and pull benefits from clients' remote health claim systems
7. Pursue worker's compensation, third party liability, first party uninsured and underinsured recovery, worker's compensation, med-pay coverage and no-fault recoveries.
8. Understand basic health plan contractual provisions and apply to the reimbursement efforts, ensure compliance of state and federal laws and settlement authority levels
9. Maintain department productivity and quality standards
10. Sensitivity to privacy in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
14. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.