Ref ID: 00340-0011986644
Classification: Contracts Manager
Robert Half is working to fill an open Contracts Manager role with a pre IPO client in the Hi Tech Engineering field that is experiencing hyper growth. This will be a challenging and advantageous role under the CFO. The Contracts Manager will look after vendor and subcontracts agreement, draft contracts, and manage and re-negotiate contracts as needed.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Lead the contract management function across the platform.
- Conducting review, redline, and negotiation of all incoming contract requests and correspondence, to identify any terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance and to ensure contracts fully capture scope of work, price, legal terms, and other attributes.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process.
- Engaging and collaborating with internal stakeholders in the sales, project management, accounting, administrative, and other internal departments as required.
- Preparing and submitting contract documents, including certificate of insurance, bonds, safety documents, etc.
- Creating status report regarding contract process on projects.
- Coordinating signatures on all contracts.
- Ensuring customer contracts and information are fully compliant with company policies and procedures and conducting basic due diligence on customer's business information.
- Supporting resolution of contract disputes by researching miscellaneous legal.
- Support the integration of newly acquired companies as part of the company's M& A strategy.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures; abides by company quality policy and core values.