PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Music Motion Design Operations Specialist, in Cupertino, CA.
- Manage and drive asset workflow process for Album and Artist Motion Artwork projects, looking for efficiencies where possible.
- Conduct technical reviews of motion assets for conformance to specs and style guide.
- Manage communication and updates for album motion projects — asset tracker, notes at meetings, arrange 1:1 with designers and creative staff, updates to delivery calendar, updates for cross functional team.
- Adhere to product release schedule and deadlines by ensuring needed assets are completed prior to delivery dates.
- Communicate any roadblocks that jeopardize deliveries.
- File and follow-up on bugs when post-delivery issues arise.
Prerequisites: including skills, education):
- Understand detailed motion cover design guidelines and be able to assess assets to make sure they fall within guidelines.
- Be able to communicate clear feedback to technical and non-technical stakeholders involved in the process to facilitate a high-quality end result both verbally and in writing
- Have good client management skills to navigate grey areas, making suggestions while also making sure the artist feels respected
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Photoshop, for the instances where a visual example is needed to either show a reframing or show a change on the animation
- Experience in design and animation.
- A working familiarly with a the post-production process, including composting live footage.
- Experience at motion graphics post house, like Imaginary Forces, Logan, Elastic, Man Vs. Machine, etc.
- Have the ability to work with other teams and establish relationships to benefit group - excellent diplomacy.
- Ability to create Keynote presentations and great understanding of Keynote app.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$