Successful, local San Jose branch seeks experienced Loan Processor with Encompass experience / Strong Base+Bonuses+Benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
Founded over a decade ago, we are an FHA approved Mortgage Bank & Direct Lender providing FHA, VA, USDA, 203K, Conventional, Jumbo, Streamline Refi, & Reverse Loans. Our winning strategy consists of a carefully crafted blend of excellent price, niche product offerings and exceptional customer service.
This concept combines the winning combination: paperless loan process with automated underwriting. This new process allows us and our customers to partner at the Point of Sale. The day you start processing your loans, we begin closing them. When you’re done processing, we close the next business day. Simple concept, but revolutionary.
Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package with production bonuses
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Training & advancement opportunities
We have an immediate need for a Loan Processor. You must possess 3+ year’s experience with some combination of Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo & Reverse mortgage experience. We are a quickly growing, well capitalized, mortgage company with solid senior management. You will work with Loan Officers and Borrowers to prepare mortgage loan applications for Underwriting Approval.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS
- Open Escrow
- Send disclosures as needed
- Superior customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- A team player and have the ability to work independently
- Thrive in a fast paced, high production environment
- Experience with Encompass is preferred
- Excellent analytic and decision-making skills
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office products
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.