VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
Ambassadors will sell memberships by professionally and enthusiastically presenting the club’s features, benefits, services, programs and fees to potential members in an honest, welcoming and service-oriented manner. They will focus on building relationships with prospective members through outreach activity to nurture new membership leads. Ambassadors will be highly visible and approachable in the club, proactively ready to greet, meet, or help a member at any time.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Skilled at providing memorable tours in a warm, helpful, friendly, low-pressure way
- Sales skills with ability to connect and sell to potential members of all ages and backgrounds
- Basic skills in MS Office, and at ease in learning and using new software (e.g., CSI, SharePoint)
- Sales experience, including lead generation, lead nurturing and closing is a plus
- Successful experience in five-star hospitality or customer service positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; great listening skills
- Comfortable communicating to prospective and new members
- Polished phone skills
- Checklists and to-do lists are kept up to date, with assignments completed on a timely basis
- Able to handle multiple and concurrent projects
- Workplace is well-organized and neat
- Able to work with minimal supervision; take initiative to get things done
- Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends and occasional overtime hours.
- Skilled at rapport and relationship building
- High School diploma
- College experience or degree is a plus, but not required
For more information, please visit our website at www.villasport.com.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Employees and Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA””), Syufy Enterprises (along with all of its affiliates) is required to inform California residents who are our employees and job applicants (together “consumers”) about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information we collect. We collect the following categories of personal information about consumers who are California residents.
Personal and online identifiers (such a first and last name, email, address or unique online identifiers);
Categories of information described in section 1798.80€ of the California Civil Code (such as physical characteristics or description, social security number, driver’s license or state identification number, address, insurance policy number, and bank account number);
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as race or gender);
Professional or employment related information;
Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
Internet or other electronic network activity information;
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above; and
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
How we use Consumers’ Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These purposes include without limitation:
Processing, evaluating, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
Auditing related to our interactions with you;
Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics
Internal research for technological improvement;
Activities to maintain and improve our business; and
Other one-time uses.
Other interactions with Syufy Enterprises and its affiliated companies. We may collect information about you that is unrelated to your employment or application to our company, if you are a business customer of one of our offered services or if you interact with one of our customers.
Contact Us. For more information or questions and concerns about any of our company practices, please contact us at:
150 Pelican Way
San Rafael, CA 94901