$132K - $182K + Differential and Evenings - Sign on Bonus
Schedule: Full Time -Night shift with rotating weekends / 3-12hr Shifts
Coordinates total nursing care for critically ill patients, averaging in age from 57-70 years. Primary patient population served Medical Surgical ICU with Neuro patients. Participates in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Participates in organizational and unit-based quality improvement activities. Can provide mentorship and guidance to new employees.
This is a very high acuity ICU with a mixture of Medical Surgical, Neuro and cardiac patients with multiple comorbidities (very sick patient population) -you may be required to provide care for patients with any of the below listed clinical specialty needs.
- Comprehensive stroke Center-EVD ICP experience and knowledge of taking care of stroke patients with post stroke intervention experience.
- Open heart experience helpful.
- CRRT, Balloon pumps, Impella experience are beneficial as we frequently manage patients with these medical devices.
- This is a very fast paced ICU.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
Ability to use critical thinking skills and prioritize aspects of patient care; possesses good interpersonal communication skills. Can calculate medication dosages and safely administer medications within the critical care setting.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum: 1 year of critical care experience Medical Surgical ICU with Neuro experience (Neuro preferred)
Education: Associate degree in Nursing is required.
Licensure Certification: Current license in California as a Registered Nurse.
- NIHSS Stroke
- Will accept pending CA license
Sign on Bonus and possible Relocation
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.