URGENT NEED FOR MEDICAL SCHEDULERS!
- Scheduling and rescheduling of all routine and non-routine medical services for assigned patient population.
- Coordinate scheduling and referrals to other health-care providers and services.
- Daily confirmation of all on-site clinic and off-site appointments.
- Order, prepare and generate appropriate medical records.
- Receive, screen and coordinate telephone calls from health-care providers.
- Assist with maintaining and updating of all provider addresses and phone numbers.
- Receive incoming correspondence and review/forward to appropriate staff.
- Daily data entry of medical appointments, special instructions, patient information/jurisdiction, and pre/post operative instructions.
- Prepare reports and forms as directed by licensed staff and in accordance with established policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.