Bio-Tech Market Leader seeking a Systems Engineer II for our client in Pleasanton, CA. Requires Medical Product Testing and system testing experience.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Title: Medical Product Testing Hardware/ Software/ Instruments
Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Must be able to write, execute, and document "hardware, software, and systems workflow" tests to support product launch.
- Basic skills in either Software and/or Instrument development. Requirements and design control experience is a plus.
- 2 to 5 years product testing experience
- Preferred Experience with systems level verification of devices used for biological research:
- Preferred Hands-on skills repairing electromechanical equipment
- Degree can be Software, engineering, biology
- Develop, debug, and successfully execute system verification protocols
- Evaluate and coordinate updates to manufacturing test software
- Support sustaining, design transfer and product launch activities
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical components, assemblies, and subsystems as needed.
- Create and file test reports to design history file
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.