San Jose, California
Join us in our mission to strengthen the resilience and hope of our diverse community members by improving their health and well-being.
The medical assistant (MA) assists the physician and nurses in all aspects of medical practice delivery in AACI Health Clinic as appropriate for the defined role.
We provide our employees:
- 11 Paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
The ideal candidate:
- Certificate of completion of Medical Assisting Program.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency in medical practice management systems and Microsoft word
- Fluency in Vietnamese, Spanish, or Mandarin preferred.
- Medical Assistant National Certification (AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification), or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire highly preferred.
Go to aaci.freshteam.com/jobs/mad6hYjTXdgu/medical-assistant and apply now and join a great team of caring people.
AACI's primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and community including candidates. AACI offers a variety of programs, however we are ultimately classified as a Health Care Facility under the state order mandating vaccination. All members of our workforce must be fully vaccinated. New employees must provide proof of vaccination at time of hire. To be considered fully vaccinated, please wait 14 days after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or after the one dose of Johnson & Johnson.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.