The Marketing Specialist (MS) for National Strategic Partnerships & Events supports the US national alliances & events marketing program. The MS is responsible for ensuring that national marketing alliance programs and events are successfully executed. The MS role requires strong project planning and execution skills. The MS will be part of the larger Field Marketing Team and will report to the Marketing Manager, National Strategic Partnerships & Events
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting ongoing national alliance programs and initiatives across the US, for all Robert Half practice areas.
- Ensuring that each practice area has national marketing coverage, the MS is responsible for helping to create robust, innovative, creative and tailored marketing strategies.
- Helping to develop and manage project plans, budget and timelines for alliance partner initiatives.
- Contributing to strategic components of identified national alliances & events, marketing activities and programs for all Robert Half specialized areas, including offline/online/social media, advertising, pre/day-of/post event promotional strategies in addition to candidate acquisition.
- Assisting with coordination of event logistics and planning, registering for events, field staff coordination, marketing materials, tradeshow displays either in person or virtual, coordination with show vendors and event organizers.
- Submitting project initiation requests for different deliverables needed. i.e custom files for print or digital advertising, custom email templates, etc.
- Utilizing event/activity & alliance planning calendar to create transparency regarding events and alliances strategy between national and local teams.
- Ensuring that national marketing programs and strategies are communicated to the field, and successfully executed/adopted.
- Ensuring that partnerships and events positively impact core business objectives: contacts, leads, revenue and brand awareness. Also ensuring that we are engaging, converting and retaining contacts.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with alliance partners and event organizers as well as internal teams.
- Assisting with data collection, ROI analysis and future recommendations for each partnership deliverable, contribute to overview decks to be shared with executive leadership & senior management. Utilizing platforms to enable ROI data collection (i.e. Google Analytics, DOMO etc.)
- Assisting with for ongoing research and subsequent recommendations on strategies for improving ROI for our national alliances and event program, including analyzing competitor show strategies, investigating new and emerging show/marketing opportunities that align with our target audience and goals.
- Researching new organizations for partnership and event opportunities, upon request.
- 6+ years of experience working for a large, publicly listed company in a communication, marketing, alliance partner management or event planning capacity.
- Proven expertise in partnership and event management, brand exposure and lead generating opportunities that deliver maximum value ROI and meet business objectives
- Superb written, verbal, and interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Experience providing advice, recommendations and counsel to leadership.
- Expert in building relationships and partnership that are trusted and valued with peers and other teams and leaders withing the business
- A persuasive influencer with the ability to build consensus and momentum
- Adept at leveraging social and digital platforms for communication and marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related discipline
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP