Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
In this role, Marketing Project Manager within Experiential Marketing, you will be building out a global footprint and creating brand awareness. You will be introducing Lucid Motors to new territories where the brand may not have had a presence before. You will be responsible for producing human-centric experiences. Your world-class productions will inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by showing Lucid Air and letting people engage with the brand.
The Marketing Project Manager will have a unique perspective and a proven track record working with vendors and contractors to build memorable experiences. This person has a finger on the pulse of market trends and strives to push the status quo. In this highly collaborative role, they interact with various people daily. They need to be versatile outgoing, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Develop and constantly improve the organization’s execution standards, emphasizing delivering best-in-class memorable human-centric experiences that are inclusive and welcoming current and future customers.
- Oversee the conceptualization and production of world-class customer experiences globally and execute daily needs in a timely fashion
- Build presentations that highlight key metrics and information about each project
- Work with marketing, sales, and retail to identify locations to engage with customers
- Manage vendors and logistics of customer experiences
- Work with venues, partners, agencies, and supplier contracts, including negotiations, internal approval process, and proper fulfillment
- Conduct venue and vendors’ research
- Be responsible for the build and tear down of North America and Europe events
- Supervise during build and teardown of events
- Help manage logistics with the vehicle team
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out each event
- Provide strategic insight into where, when, and how to activate
- Brainstorm concepts, create mockups, refine design details, and prepare assets
- Analyze North American markets to ensure brand purpose and guidelines resonate and are consistently messaged across the board
- Assist in compiling events budgets, and be the liaison with account payable
- Successfully execute projects at or below budget
- Liaise with any third parties or agencies supporting experiential production and creation
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales/Retail, and Brand teams to ensure accuracy throughout the design process.
- Work collectively across all functions from marketing to engineers and the leadership team to convey the brand’s value within a business context.
- Be immersed in our company values and passions, instilling the integrity of the company and the brand in the look, the feel, and the execution of story-doing
- Travel up to 70%
- Demonstrates sound ability to deliver excellence in execution
- 6+ years of experience working with events and marketing projects
- Managed budgets of multiple projects at one time
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working with external agencies, suppliers, and logistical partners
- Superb written and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to excellence and high standards
- Detail Oriented–Develop a methodology to make sure all reports are accurate
- Team-first and pro-active mindset
- Self-reliant and can-do attitude
- Integrity, honesty, openness, and willingness to operate as a team player
- Ability to effectively present information to upper management and other groups
- Passion for mission-driven brands
- Understanding of the premium luxury space
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Suites
- Have and maintain a valid U.S. Driver's License
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to stand and walk for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift 20-30lbs repeatedly
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Passionate about sustainability
- Strong design style, with high fashion and luxury lifestyle passion.
- Experience in luxury and high-tech industries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.