Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Marketing Manager, Growth Marketing, your goal will be to support the development and execution of digital marketing strategies that drive awareness of our Health Benefits Accounts (HBA) business unit. You’ll partner closely with Sales, Product, Strategy and Creative Teams to produce end-to-end campaign strategies and develop thought leadership and sales enablement resources that support our go-to-market strategy and client expansion efforts.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Strategize and manage lead generation campaigns that align to business goals and drive demand for HBA products including HSAs, FSAs, and COBRA administration
- Develop content for demand gen, including inbound emails, events, and webinars
- Collaborate with sales leaders to create outbound campaigns and sales enablement that expands the business within broker and distribution channels
- Test, measure, and analyze ROI on all channels and campaigns to drive efficiency at scale
- Work with Data & Analytics Team to build reporting funnel and scorecards that can be highlighted monthly with key business unit stakeholders
- Create and execute sales and marketing assets (i.e., high converting content and ROI tools). Including but not limited to product playbooks, whitepapers, guides, presentations, videos, and sell sheets
- Manage the execution of research initiatives designed to promote thought leadership through benefits broker/consultant channels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the Optum Financial division to curate content for benefits broker/consultant newsletter
- Work with sales leaders, product teams and marketing peers to support the development and integration of marketing efforts within the B2B business unit
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B marketing experience
- 5+ years of fast paced growth, product marketing and lead-generation experience building strong market facing campaigns and engaging messaging for mid-to-large scale businesses.
- Digital marketing experience (email, nurture campaigns, website and social media) and experience driving demand to hit target goals through those channels
- Experience in B2B2C sales
- Experience in the health care industry
- Experience marketing to large employers, brokers and consultants, and strategic channel partners a plus
- Knowledge of health benefits or experience working with benefits brokers a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Workfront, Eloqua, or similar sales and marketing workflow management solutions.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: remote, work from home, work at home, WAH, WFH, telecommute, hiring immediately, marketing, #RPO