Robert Half is seeking a Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing all one-to-one customer marketing materials and programs with the goal of helping the field generate stronger relationships and more revenue with each customer. Marketing Managers work as a team with other Marketing Managers and report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build strategic programs for the sales and recruiting staff that align with marketing goals and help reach our business objectives.
- Partner with executive leadership to identify, prioritize and design field campaigns and tools to capitalize on new or existing opportunities to grow the business, whether through sales contests, industry-specific campaigns, etc.
- Develop customer-facing one-to-one marketing materials, programs and tools that the sales team uses to generate business, inclusive of print and digital collateral, one to one email templates and signature pickers, case studies, RFP template design and sales presentations. (The latter may be in a PowerPoint, PDF or video format.)
- Developing internal recruiting-related marketing programs and support materials
- Developing the roll out of marketing materials and programs to the field. Specifically, Marketing Managers are accountable for developing successful and creative programs to “market marketing” to the field inclusive of national rollouts via a variety of channels. They will partner closely with the field marketing team, who “market marketing” at a geo-specific level via their meetings/emails with individual branches, regions, and districts as well as the geo landing pages
- Keeping collateral content updated, inclusive of messaging updates and reprints
- Maintaining a robust library of tools available to the field on their tablets, ensuring that tools are both well promoted and well measured
- Measuring and analyzing program ROI and applying key learnings to future programs.
- Keeping the one-to-one marketing materials on the intranet up-to-date and accurate
- Supporting Corporate Services programs that require marketing support, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required with 6+ years of marketing experience
- The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and be a self-starter who is deadline-driven and works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required as this role involves a great deal of copywriting, both internally and externally
- Experience with developing marketing messaging and copy
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with many levels of the organization.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Deadline-oriented with excellent project management skills
- Experience in B2B, particularly business services, is a plus
- Advanced MS Word & Excel; Strong Outlook and PowerPoint, SharePoint skills
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP