- The Global Business Marketing team is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop messaging and materials for our performance marketing solutions. This candidate is going to write the really tactical, detailed content that’s going to help advertisers succeed.
- Creating playbooks or workshops to help an advertiser build the right creative to help them get discovered or build the right measurement strategy, or build a website that’s really easy to purchase through.
- Deeply understand business needs and determine how performance advertising solutions can help drive businesses forward
Develop global marketing strategy for performance advertising solutions
- Create compelling content that communicates the value of our solutions to clients and the industry
- Develop creative marketing materials including PowerPoint decks, one-pagers, video scripts and more
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in market
Must Have Skills:
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing or similar; advanced degree a strong plus Degree not an absolute requirement
- Excellent communications skills and mastery of the written word and visual communication.
- B2B marketing experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Has the ability to work with cross-functional teams and has a passion for developing lasting programs that drive business results.
- Must be knowledgeable about the digital advertising industry
- Ability to synthesize complex product solutions and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Power Point
- Someone who realy knows their stuff when it comes to tools
- Product knowledge
- Someone who can really figure it out on their own/independent
- B2B – digital advertising marketing experience is super critical
- Looking for a more creative candidate rather than tactical
- Successful candidates previously in the role has B2B experience and graphic designer/brand marketing – creative when it comes to story telling
6-8 Years of experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
Marketing Manager,Performance Marketing,Marketing Communications,Product Marketing Communications,B2B,Digital Advertising,Advertising