PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Manager, in Cupertino, Ca.
- We're looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented marketing manager to help drive execution of integrated campaigns to drive awareness and engagement for client News. This person will focus on the customer-facing messaging across various channels and partner closely with channel leads to implement campaigns. You will have a high level of visibility within client News and contribute to a fast-paced marketing team.
- Therefore, we are seeking someone willing to take action that has a track record of achieving great results.
- This position will support the planning of full funnel marketing campaigns to drive timelines and deliverables across Marketing, Product, Design and other teams.
- This individual will work with designers, operations, and marketing channel teams to coordinate and deliver high-quality products.
- S/he needs to collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with all dependencies across various functions.
- This position will own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling to drive projects to completion across US and international GEOs including CA, UK and AU.
- This role will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date Marketing calendar for client News as well as the prioritized list of campaigns for upcoming quarters.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing, advertising agency, and/or other marketing environments with
- Experience across the entire marketing funnel - acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test and implement successful campaigns
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and shown ability to handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- Ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills
- Experience with project management a plus
- Knowledge of technical creative requirements a plus
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$