As Marketing Coordinator on the Enterprise Demand Generation team, you will be responsible for supporting the demand strategists and planners in executing marketing programs across our enterprise business.
The Marketing Coordinator will partner closely with the strategy team to provide seamless development, deployment and execution of email campaigns, webinars, demand creative and more.
Experience in developing and documenting process, cross-functional project management is required. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, overly communicative and a team player.
- Support day-to-day execution of marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage the scheduling and QA of email campaigns
- Support list and database requests as needed
- Project managing live webinars including schedules, presentation preparation, webinar production, etc.
- Manage projects in WorkFront and mind project milestones
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to track projects and update Demand Strategists with status
- Manage relationship with internal creative team and external creative agencies on demand gen marketing programs by email, webinars, etc.
- Develop and document processes for Salesforce campaign creation, webinar production, email campaign requests, etc.
- Deliver demand assets to cross-functional teams, Search, Social, Web
- Help to drive implementation of optimization of nurture programs with vendor and agency partners
- Takes initiative to drive problem resolution at the project level
- Identifies opportunities for optimization within the overall project execution process
- 5+ years hands on user or implementation experience in Marketo/Adobe Campaign/Unica is a must
- Experience with working with a marketing or demand generation team
- Project or program coordinating experience is a plus
- Proven track record of being detail oriented in a cross-functional environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce and WorkFront is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and build strong relationships within team
- Excellent program management skills and attention to detail. Being able to rapidly adapt and respond to changing requests/priorities
- Strong communication and problem solving skills. Highly collaborative work style
- Positive, upbeat attitude