Our client, a multinational medical technologies firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist for a 6 month assignment with potential to extend or convert to permanent. Candidate needs to be local to San Jose, CA.
By working for our client, you will be exposted to a large company listed on the NYSE, work for a leader in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Marketing Team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows:
- Monday – Friday – 8AM-5PM
- Coordinates the delivery and supports the design of advertising/marketing communications materials to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or the organization to customers and prospects
- Coordinates and supports the development of multimedia packages (e.g., letters, brochures, video, point-of-purchase displays)
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and/or B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.