Who You Are:
A motivated Part Time Market Manager that drives sales, build brand awareness and educates the customers on client products in an assigned market of national retail stores. You have a knack for driving sales through a variety of tactics by educating, training, and building relationships with store associates, merchandising, and directly selling to consumers. You have the ability to build brand awareness and presence at the retail level, collect and report on in-store activities, assist with sales programs, collect competitive information and to be a consultative partner on moving the brand and program to new levels of success. As a Part Time Market Manager you will support a designated number of retail stores in your assigned market, you will be available to work between 10-30 hours a week depending on your location and you have a flexible schedule to be able to meet our client's goals.
What You Will Do:
- Provide impactful training and education to retail sales associates on the features and benefits of clients' products.
- Build strong partnerships with the store sales associates and managers, providing value through support of your assigned stores.
- Engage with the consumers and discuss the product features of our client's home appliance products.
- Drive sales in designated retailers.
- Manage, set up and reset of client's merchandise displays in retail locations with in-store promotional materials.
- Implement and troubleshoots visual merchandising.
- Coordinate and execute special awareness and sales events at retail locations, and acts as a brand and category expert to retail associates and customers.
- Gather, summarize, and report on field and channel feedback and insights on a regular basis, aiding in the growth and support of the brand.
- Collect and report visit data, issues with displays and products, consumer and retail sales associates' feedback, and competitive market data and insights.
What You Will Need:
- 1-2 years' experience working in a retail store, home appliances experience is a plus.
- Excellent training and presentation skills to train Retail Sales Associates (RSA's) at various retailers.
- Ability to understand, retain and articulate product details in an ongoing, enthusiastic, and confident manner with the ability to easily connect with customers and store staff.
- Excellent demonstration skills, conversion, and competitive sales.
- Ability to navigate changing retail environment and adjust in-store tactics to motivate sales.
- Demonstrates sales leadership and accountability by achieving weekly and monthly goals.
- Technical expertise with the ability to communicate about technology in a meaningful and personal way.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to speak and hear.
- The employee is generally required to stand and move around a retail environment for approx. 3-7 hours per day.
- The employee is required to lift 25 lbs. with the ability to move, install, and/or setup product as needed in stores or for special events and trainings.
Work Schedule and Travel Requirements:
- Store visits will be completed Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 6pm (non-peak store hours).
- During key drive times, staff must be able to work weekend assisted selling events (usually 3-hour events on Fri/Sat/Sun).
- Employee will be responsible for visiting each store location within their territory 1 time per week or otherwise directed.
- Travel between locations will be required, with some autonomy around scheduling of visits.
Who We Are:
Fueled by thousands of talented individuals, the Creative Channel Group is a leading marketing agency that specializes in creating inspired shopper experiences by connecting global brands, retailers, and consumers at the critical moments of recommendation and purchase. Since 1995, Creative Channel has achieved phenomenal growth as both an industry innovator and market leader in creating purchase passion: a powerful, potentially life-long emotional connection, created between a shopper and a brand.
Creative Channel Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creative Channel Services does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Creative Channel Services does business.