Advantage Technical is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for our client in San Jose, CA.
Manufacturing Technicians assemble a variety of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) and accessories. AMR assembly requires experience with electromechanical, electrical, and mechanical assembly and the ability to use a variety of calibrated and non-calibrated hand tools. A manufacturing technician is also required to interpret, both visual and written, AMR manufacturing assembly instructions. A manufacturing technician will prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly written instructions, visual aids, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials to complete the task of AMR assembly.
Primary responsibilities include:
● Manufacture & pack-out of AMR (autonomous mobile robots) and accessories following technical drawings, written instruction, & visual aids (i.e., AMR manufacturing process instructions) or SOPs (standard operating procedures).
● Assembles and attaches, with a quality mindset, a variety of hardware, PCBAs, & cable/wire routing. Visually inspect parts for proper insertion and placement.
● Perform basic, standardized, and repetitive assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies, or subassemblies.
● Use and maintain various hand tools, measuring tools, and other precision production/test equipment.
● Sets up station with the correct documents and components per assembly drawing.
● Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
● Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
● Responsible for individual contribution with the assembly of AMRs against a Build Plan.
● Minor troubleshooting capabilities to understand the root cause of AMR production level fall-out.
● Complete in-process quality control assembly checklist.
● Communicate any process problems with supervisors and manufacturing engineers.
● Report all RTS (return to stock) items to production supervisor or manager.
● Always maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area.
● Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations & code of conduct policies associated with this position and as directed by management.
● Other duties as prescribed by the manager.
● 5 years of experience in a similar related field.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Production and Assembly skill-sets
● Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
● Fluency in tools such as; Google Mail, Google Docs & Google Sheets & Microsoft Office (word, PowerPoint, excel).
● Able to be on-time and ready to work at 7:00am.
● PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individuals may be required to sit, stand or walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs., to be accessible to the production floor, attend meetings with indirect and direct team members, supervisors, and management.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Manufacturing Technician, Location: San Jose, CA - 95192