DATA Inc. Global Group of Companies has provided Staffing Solutions to organizations throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Started in 1983 as a Staffing and Consulting service provider to the Financial Services industry, DATA Inc. has matured into a total Staffing Solutions provider, delivering services to numerous industries across the globe.
We have an urgent job opening of Manufacturing Technician for our direct client based in Fremont, CA. please check below job description and share your resume ASAP.
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Independently executes all routine unit operations in Purification including change-over procedures, scheduling within the shift team, equipment cleaning and set up.
· Able to perform in-process testing such as cell counting, spectrophotometry and environmental monitoring. Monitors and controls weights, flows, volumes, temperatures, pressure, and pH.
· Identify and report any issues related to manufacturing performance, process and safety to the team lead and assist in investigations of deviations in order to facilitate continuous process improvement.
· Train junior staff on unit operations such as bioreactors, cell separation, chromatography and tangential flow theory as well as CIP/SIP operations.
· All training will be conducted with an emphasis on safety and completion of operations in a timely manner.
· Collaborates within team and department in order to follow best practices and meet department goals.
· Report any issues related to manufacturing performance, process and safety to the manager in order to ensure safety, compliance with regulations and cGMPs and to facilitate continuous process improvement.
· Experience working with established GMP procedures and bulk manufacturing.
· Technical knowledge of manufacturing systems, methods and procedures.
· Understanding of purification/cell culture processes.
· Possess effective troubleshooting skills with equipment and/or process.
HS Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Biopharmaceuticals
Skills and Experience:
· DETAIL ORIENTATED
· BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
· ENTRY LEVEL
· EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
· SAFETY STANDARDS
Compensation and benefits – Data Inc. offers compensation package as well as an array of benefits matching with current industry standard based on experience and qualifications.
Phone Number of assigned recruiter - 585-449-5244
Posted By: Rajul Aggarwal, Data Inc.
Please send resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]