Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is searching for a Manufacturing Systems Specialist for its California facilities who will be responsible for Integration and roll out of manufacturing systems used by production. You will play one of the leading roles in implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business data and delivery of business enabling solutions. You will bridge the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, HR and Engineering.
- Work with cross functional teams to define to-be business processes in each manufacturing area including powertrain, body, paint and general assembly. Support the effort to develop business requirement documents in great details. Identify gaps between out-of-box Systems solutions and end user requirements. Partner with OEM consultants and end users to create solutions to close gaps. Design and create reports to address operational concerns. Propose solutions based on data and facts to support executive level decision making processes. Play a key role in the implementation of Manufacturing Systems including the development of standard operating procedures for support of the application
- Travel to different Lucid facilities to:
- Review manufacturing processes to determine requirements for manufacturing systems.
- Identify gaps in system functionality and purpose solutions.
- Work with downstream customers to help determine development and delivery priorities.
- Coordinate with local support teams during major systemic implementations.
- Create and maintain project tracking and reports.
- Communicate risks or project delays to Project managers and customers.
- Coordinate with internal systems customers to perform and get signoff of UAT testing.
- Extensive proficiency creating written and pictorial documentation of manufacturing processes.
- Work independently with concepts and documentation from prototype to sustaining activities.
- Experience with mass production or assembly lines is a plus.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems architectures (PLC, SCADA, MES, PLM, ERP).
- Experience in execution or implementation of MES applications (Apriso, FTPC, SAP ME, Custom, etc.) is a plus.
- Work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success.
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments, coping with rapidly changing information.
- Collect, analyze and summarize information to a general understanding; thinking abstractly and separating complex ideas into simple elements.
- Communicate clearly using written and verbal skills.
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- BS/MS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent industry experience with Manufacturing System’s implementation.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and launch experience with emphasis on IT Applications and Plant Floor Operations.
- Project management experience.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.