TITLE: Manufacturing Operator
SUMMARY: Participates as a member of the manufacturing team. Duties include a variety of mechanical manufacturing operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Follows methods and sequence of operations in assembly, component installation, adhesives, and bonding. Works on assignments per documented procedures. Receives detailed instructions on new assignments. Works in conformance with Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. As a member of the manufacturing team, participates in assigned production activities.
2. Executes pre-determined work assignments in support of manufacturing objectives.
3. Follows all applicable manufacturing documentation in the assembly and testing of product.
4. Prior to executing work steps, ensures that all appropriate training has been received and documented.
5. Ensures that all tasks are executed in accordance with Company’s Quality System requirements.
6. Ability to perform in process inspections and special testing on medical device products.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS):
• Requires a high school diploma, technical courses, or equivalent industry experience.
• 4-5 years manufacturing experience, preferably in catheter manufacturing in medical devices industry.
• Extensive experience in clean room environment, delicate hand assembly under microscope and medical device assembly (GMP).
• Hot Box, Die Split Bonders, Balloon Folding and/or Swaging Machines experience a plus.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing medical devices in conformance with Quality System Regulation and ISO 9001 requirements.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call 408-367-1478, or click the “Apply” button.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.