TITLE: Manufacturing Operator
SUMMARY: Participates as a member of the manufacturing team. Duties include a variety of mechanical manufacturing operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Follows methods and sequence of operations in assembly, component installation, adhesives, and bonding. Works on assignments per documented procedures. Receives detailed instructions on new assignments. Works in conformance with Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. As a member of the manufacturing team, participates in assigned production activities.
2. Executes pre-determined work assignments in support of manufacturing objectives.
3. Follows all applicable manufacturing documentation in the assembly and testing of product.
4. Prior to executing work steps, ensures that all appropriate training has been received and documented.
5. Ensures that all tasks are executed in accordance with Company’s Quality System requirements.
6. Ability to perform in process inspections and special testing on medical device products.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS):
• Requires a high school diploma, technical courses, or equivalent industry experience.
• 4-5 years manufacturing experience, preferably in catheter manufacturing in medical devices industry.
• Extensive experience in clean room environment, delicate hand assembly under microscope and medical device assembly (GMP).
• Hot Box, Die Split Bonders, Balloon Folding and/or Swaging Machines experience a plus.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing medical devices in conformance with Quality System Regulation and ISO 9001 requirements.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.