Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Manager for one of our top clients in Milpitas, CA.
Manufacturing Manager – Medical Device
Our client is a medical device manufacturer specializing in equipment used in Optometry. We are seeking experienced Manufacturing Manager with Medical Device industry experience. This is a full benefitted, long-term position.
• Generate production schedules and raw material requirements
• Maintain work center schedule, ensuring that jobs are properly scheduled, and capacity limitations are understood and communicated
• Maintain the measurement of machine use and efficiency for improved product throughput
• Maintain excellent on-time delivery record
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Resolve problems and make routine recommendations.
• Assign tasks to team members
• Monitor workflow to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery
• Prefer two – four-year degree in an Engineering or Technical discipline
• Experience working in the medical device industry or FDA regulated product
• Warehouse and/or MFG experience desired
• Basic Computer Literacy
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to follow strict work processes and maintain FDA compliance standards
• Ability to lead and motivate a team of 40 or more people
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.