Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Manufacturing Engineer designs and operates the manufacturing systems for a product. They choose the best technologies and processes to manufacture it, plan and design the factory that will produce the product, and manage the running, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the manufacturing process.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Collaborate with small teams on in-house development of prototypes of Juicebox chargers.
- Characterize and validate new equipment and fixtures for production implementation
- Drive design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Develop Work instructions with the Design Engineers for plant operators
- Identify and spearhead root cause analysis for process quality and performance issues
- Be the subject matter expert and support the manufacturing team to succeed including training, documentation and trouble shooting
- Design/Develop equipment and process specs, validate vendor’s abilities to deliver on schedule and support production
- Ensure design team prioritizes design for manufacture (DFM) to solidify the assembly process is profitable, repeatable and high quality
- Solve technically complex problems during commissioning and full production operations
- Develop new manufacturing technologies that address production problems and output.
- Ensure that the company’s manufacturing processes are in compliance with all local and International government laws and regulations
- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements in quality control.
What You've Accomplished:
- BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years in EV Charging, Automotive or related manufacturing field
- Experience with fixture and tool design & implementation
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products
- Experience designing mechanical equipment, fixturing and tooling in OrCAD (SolidWorks preferred, Catia is also a plus)
- Experience with ARENA PLM, and Sharepoint
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally to our Contract Manufacturing sites
To really stand out, you have experience with or knowledge of:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in the energy industry
- Experience in the Electric cars industry
What Enel Offers You:
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].